These snowball cookies are surprisingly easy to make.Pecans can be finely chopped or coarsely ground in a food processor and toasting them first makes all the difference.我找不到用更少的黄油来做这些，I tried!(RECIPE CAN BE DOUBLED) -珍妮琼斯
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 stick butter (1/2 cup/113 g),softened (I use unsalted)
- 1 cup finely chopped toasted pecans (or coarsely ground)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar for rolling
- Put all ingredients except powdered sugar into a large bowl.
- Mix thoroughly by hand,cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 预热烤箱至350°F。Roll cookies by hand into 1-inch balls.
- Place on ungreased or parchment-lined cookie sheet an inch apart.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until set but not brown.
- 让我们站在饼干纸上大约2分钟，then gently roll each one gently in powdered sugar.Let cookies cool.
- 冷却后（15-20分钟）roll again (gently) in powdered sugar.存放时应盖紧。
To Toast Nuts:Place on ungreased baking pan and bake at 350° F for 8-10 minutes.Keep an eye so they don't burn.Cool,然后剁碎。
想冻结它们吗？？ Click here to see how.