No cheating.You need a 70% chocolate bar,which most groceries have and World Market sells them.如果你用锡纸和蜡纸，就没有清洁剂了。Be sure the chocolate isn't too hot when you add the eggs or they will cook.You can replace the oil with melted butter if you like.This recipe does NOT work with whole wheat pastry flour.(I always try!）-Jenny Jones
- 3 ounce bar 70% bittersweet dark chocolate
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder (Dutch process is best)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a saucepan on very low heat,melt chocolate with oil,stirring a few times.Remove from heat to cool down.
- Line an 8 x 8-inch baking pan with foil and grease the bottom only...or line with ungreased parchment paper.Leave enough extra foil or parchment to use as"handles.""
- 筛面粉,cocoa,baking powder,把盐放在蜡纸上或碗里。Set aside.
- To the saucepan,stir in sugar by hand followed by eggs and vanilla.Stir as little as possible.
- Stir in flour/cocoa mixture followed by nuts and chocolate chips.
- Spread evenly into pan and bake for 20 min – no more.
笔记：For more on this recipe in my blogclick here.