You don't have to be Polish to love this ultimate comfort food.I grew up making potato-cheese pierogi with my dad and we always had them with bacon bits and sour cream (but now it's just reduced fat sour cream – no bacon).Serve them boiled,or boil and brown in olive oil.为了节省时间，你可以提前填表。-Jenny Jones
- 1 1/2磅土豆（2个大俄罗斯方块）
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup finely diced onion
- 3 ounces reduced fat cream cheese (1/3 cup)
- pepper to taste
- 2 1/2杯通用面粉
- 1/4 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup water
- 去皮，quartered potatoes in a pot of cold salted water.烧开煮至嫩。
- Drain and mash the potatoes,adding onion & garlic,cream cheese,salt & pepper.Set aside to cool.如果需要，可以做成1汤匙大小的土堆。
- 把面粉和盐混合在碗里。Make a well and add sour cream,鸡蛋和水，combining with a spoon.
- 放在一块铺好面粉的木板上，揉50圈（必要时用刮刀），直到光滑。Cover with a towel or inverted bowl & let rest at least 10 minutes.
- 把面团分成三份。Keeping extra dough covered,roll each section 1/8"thick,根据需要添加面粉。Cut 3-inch circles,saving leftover scraps of dough.
- Fill each circle with about one tablespoon of potatoes,fold into a half circle,捏紧边缘。Place apart on a towel sprinkled with flour.
- Place pierogis in boiling salted water,stirring at first to keep them separated,然后煮3分钟直到它们升到顶端，then another 30 seconds to a minute.移到涂油的烤盘上。
注：冻结，boil pierogi first and place in a lightly oiled freezer bag,spreading them out so they don't touch.服侍，thaw overnight in the refrigerator.The next day,lightly brown pierogi in a pan on the stove in a little oil or butter.