Enjoy a decadent,moist chocolate cake made with no butter or eggs and no mixer needed.Dust it with powdered sugar or use my butter-free glaze.(*this is the same cake recipe as my Easy One Bowl Chocolate Cake but with a butter-free glaze) -珍妮琼斯
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder (preferably Dutch-processed)
- 1 cup cool water
- 6 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350° F.Grease a 9-inch round cake pan.
- Sift dry ingredients into a bowl and set aside.
- 在量杯中混合水，油，juice or vinegar,香草。
- Add liquids to bowl & gently stir until there are no lumps (about 30 seconds).
- Cool completely in the pan and add my chocolate glaze or dust with powdered sugar.
Notes:用一杯糖粉做釉，1 Tbsp.可可粉，1/2 tsp.vanilla + about 4 tsp.milk.I frost only the top - right in the pan.