Cook the pasta before you do any other prep because the pasta needs time to cool down.And be sure to use a pan with sloped sides so you can slide the frittata out of the pan.-Jenny Jones
- 4 ounces angel hair spaghetti
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3杯小菠菜，coarsely chopped (2 ounces)
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt + pepper to taste
- Break spaghetti in half and cook per package directions.(mine - 3 min.)
- Drain spaghetti,放入大碗中，加入1汤匙。olive oil.Stir using 2 forks.
- Sauté onion in 1/2 tsp.oil in a fry pan over medium-high heat for 2 minutes until golden.
- Stir in spinach and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add spinach mixture to spaghetti.Combine using 2 forks.
- In a small bowl,whisk together the eggs,帕尔马干酪，salt & pepper.
- Stir egg mixture into spaghetti using 2 forks.
- Using the same fry pan,heat 1/2 tsp.中温油。Swirl the oil around and spread the spaghetti mixture evenly into the pan.
- Cover and cook,undisturbed,for 3 minutes.
- Remove frittata from pan,flip it over (see note below),swirl 1/2 tsp.oil around the pan,return frittata to pan,cover and cook another 3 minutes.Serve right away.
翻转frittata：Be sure to use a pan with sloped edges.Slide the frittata onto a dinner plate.Cover it with another dinner plate.翻转板结束。Swirl oil around the pan and slide the frittata back into the pan.